TimeToSignUp allows admins to open and/or close a TimeToSignUp sheet at a specific time. Follow these steps so that your TimeToSignUp sheet opens (or closes) when you want. (Please note that this feature is available to upgraded TimeToSignUp accounts.)
- Log in as an admin
- Create a new TimeToSignUp sheet, or if you already have a TimeToSignUp Sheet, use the "Sign Up Sheet Administrator Options..." menu to "Edit title, comment, visibility, undo date, etc."
- Press "Show Advanced Options"
- In the section for "Sign up sheet visibility to participants:" select "Make TimeToSignUp sheet visible/not visible automatically on chosen date/time"
- To have the TimeToSignUp sheet open at a specific time, check the box for "Open on chosen date/time" and then select the date and time
- To have the TimeToSignUp sheet close at a specific time, check the box for "Close on chosen date/time" and then select the date and time
- Press the button at the bottom of the page to save the settings.
At the top of the sign up sheet, your settings will be visible to the admin (not to participants) so the admin is aware of the visible/not visible settings.