TimeToSignUp does not have an option for file attachments. Tech-savvy admins, however, can create a link to a file hosted elsewhere.
- Upload your file to a website. This could be your organization's website, or even a Google docs location.
- Copy the location of the file. This location will be in the form http://www.website.com/file_location.
- Go to the TimeToSignUp sign up sheet, then click on the link to edit the Title, Comment, etc.
- In the comment section, paste the link to the file.
- Highlight the text, then click on the "link" icon in the editor's toolbar. The link icon will make the link "clickable" so that when a participant views the sign up sheet, the link can be clicked on to view the attachment. Read more about creating links on TimeToSignUp.